Links For Easy Navigation
- 1 How The Xender File Transfer Operates
Xender app is a mobile sharing application that is built to accommodate sharing of large files within splits of seconds. Although, this duration may vary depending on how large the file you’re sharing is. The Xender File Transfer Application is now being used extensively in major parts of the world and is even considered to be the best application for sharing large files.
Since the advent of applications like xender, mobile sharing has got a lot easier than what it used to be in the days of Bluetooth where you’ll to wait for minutes or even hours just because you want to share a file. The problems worsen as the media file’s size increases.
The xender app accommodates sharing of different kinds of media files ranging from songs, movies, pictures, documents, apk, and even apps. You can send virtually everything on an Android device via the xender application.
How The Xender File Transfer Operates
Xender is a freemium application that is available for download by a range of devices. Furthermore, Xender can be used by Android, iOS, Blackberry, & Windows devices. The Xender app works in two major ways which are listed below;
- By Hotspot
- Through a router
By Hotspot: This can be done between two or more devices. One of the devices will simply initiate the transfer by clicking on the “Send” link. When that is done, xender automatically create a Wi-Fi hotspot thereby making it possible for other devices to join. Once others have joined, files can easily be transferred amongst them.
Through a router: All the parties that want to engage in the sharing & receiving exercise can connect to the same router. Once they are all connected to the router, files can be sent with xender via the router to the other parties. It does not require any internet connection for this to work.
Xender App Free Download on Your Device | xender download
Just as I mentioned earlier, you can use xender on a variety of devices. The xender application is completely free and it does not require any subscription or hidden payment to purchase it. Also, due to the freemium status of the xender application, people will assume the xender app will come with annoying ads. Fortunately, that is not the case. The xender app does not contain annoying adverts and it has a simple interface which allows users to quickly transfer & receive files on their mobile devices.
The Xender file transfer feature comes with great speed as users can easily send large files( eg 80GB) within some couple of minutes. You can also initiate Xender file transfer between mobile phones and PC. To do this, keep reading this article.
- Ability to transfer & share files with insanely mad speed.
- You can large any file size without limitation
- It is internet-free: Meaning you do not need an internet to use the xender app.
- You can transfer and receive files between different types of phones & devices. Eg Android to
- iPhone, Android – Android, Android – PC, Android – Windows phone etc.
- You do not need cable in order to share & receive files between your phone and PC.
- It is mobile friendly and supports a range of languages.
- You can play, view & watch media files while on the xender app.
- The latest versions come with Hungama – where you can download, share and play apps via xender.
Xender has made it possible to share media files between our mobile phones and laptop without using a USB cable to do so. In fact, it has been confirmed that sending files from phone to PC using xender is faster than using the USB cable.
To connect your mobile phone to PC using xender;
- Simply launch your xender app
- Click on the connect to PC icon to get started.
- An IP address would be made visible.
- Now, go to your PC and input the IP address in the URL of your browser.
- By doing this accordingly, your PC should now be connected to your mobile phone. Now, send files seamlessly!
NB: You can also use the router option which I’ve described above to achieve this cause.
Gionee Xender App – What is it?
It is not a new thing that Gionee devices use a different xender than the regular ones we see on the google play store. Although, there is really nothing special between the normal xender and the gionee xender. The only thing unique is that the gionee version of the Android OS works better with the Gionee xender app. Follow this link to get the Gionee xender app for your Gionee mobile phone now.
Find this article helpful? You can support us by sharing it via the social buttons below!